As I have mentioned in previous posts I’m taking part in Elf4Health. Today’s amazing challenge is to list out the 20 things I am thankful for. Since the New Year is only days away, it felt appropriate to list out my 20 today!
I am so incredibly thankful for all the great things in my life, but since I could only list out 20 here they are!
- My Health
- My Husband
- My Parents
- My Sisters
- Buddy, Maggie & Lilly (my fur babies)
- My Friends
- My Job
- My In-Laws & Out-Laws
- Dunkin Donuts
- My Car
- My Relentlessness & Positivity
- My Nerdiness
- My ability to be easily entertained
- Reading & Blogs
- Friday date nights with wings & burgers
- Discovering Sauvignon Blanc
- Training with American Cancer Society and the great people I met through the organization
- Surviving Hurricane Sandy and being able to volunteer & give back
- 2012 – This has been a phenomenal year full of promotions, graduations, climbing mountains, surviving storms
What are you most Thankful For?