I was nominated by http://eatrunandeverythinginbetween.wordpress.com for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award. This was an exciting and unexpected surprise, but I’m thrilled to be getting it! I’ve always been a relatively active person, participated in sports my entire life, and have always loved food. Anyways, it wasn’t until I started this blog that I found a way to share my excitement for healthy living and inspire others of all ages through fitness, healthy eating, and just living a happy lifestyle! Thanks again Eat, Run and Everything In Between for the nomination!
Here are the rules:
◾Display the award logo on your blog
◾Link back to the person who nominated you
◾State 7 things about yourself
◾Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
◾Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Things about me
1. I work at a hedge fund in NYC
2. If I could live/own a farm I would
3. I lived abroad in London for 6 Months in 2006 and still miss it to this day
4. I climbed the highest free standing mountain in the world, Mount Kilimanjaro
5. I am training for the 2013 NYC Marathon
6. I have the best friends & family a girl could ever ask for
7. I love to shop!
I nominated the following 15 bloggers: